Inviting comfortable classrooms with spaces for active play and quiet activities
Small Early Learning Center – 35 to 40 maximum enrollment
Small class sizes:
- Toddlers (two and young threes) 10 children to 2 teachers
- Early PreK (older threes and young fours) 7 children to 1 teacher – classroom connected with a door to toddler room for easy access to assistance if needed.
- PreK (older fours and fives) 10 children to 1 teacher
Two beautiful outdoor play spaces
- Natural Playscape – lots of green space to run and play, sidewalks for riding toys, child-sized hammock for relaxation, large sandbox, child sized picnic tables for conversation and snacks and a raised wood platform for creative play.
- Playground – green space for group games, sidewalks for sidewalk chalk, sandbox, and a large climber designed for ages 2 through 6.
Dedicated qualified teachers
- All teachers have four year college degrees or have the Child Development Associate Certification
- Nationally Certified through Aim4Excellence Director
- Tuition includes meals, snacks and the preschool program